5.27.2015

Grilled Pork Chops



(iPhone 6 photos) 

When I was younger, my dad loved pork chops and it was a normal staple in our weekly meal rotation. As an adult though, I haven't really considered it. I am traditionally a steak or chicken girl. We decided to try some center cut chops and it made me fall in love with them again. I'm definitely going to have to buy more next time I head to the butcher shop. We also served with some grilled asparagus & corn. So delicious.

To prepare lightly coat pork chops using olive oil - I used about 3 tablespoons for 4 chops, I then sprinkled the following rub in each of the chops coating all sides, and pressing gently into the chop. I then placed each chop into a plastic ziploc bag and let them "hang out" in the fridge until we were ready to grill.

Pork Chop Rub: 
3 Tbl Paprika
2 Tbl Sugar
1 tsp Ground Mustard
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper

Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment